Policies and Services
New Users Guide
- Lab Brochure
- Contact INML staff for MBE training and qualification
- UCLA Lab Safety Training (Environmental Health & Safety)
- Create User Account
- Equipment Reservation
- New User Agreement and NDA
- Core Facility User Safety Agreement
- Epitaxy Grade 1 – Simple proof of concept epitaxial services, not to extend more than 10 hours for the entire project.
- Epitaxy Grade 2 – A more complex series of runs such as a series of samples with changes in parameters. This process will involve constant communication between the core team and the customer.
- Epitaxy Grade 3 – Complete device growth where the device could be solar cells, lasers, transistors, and detectors. This service involves a significant level of planning and interaction between the core team and the customer.
- Please contact the INML for more details on our pricing structure.
AFM: Nano & Pico Characterization Laboratory (NPC – CNSI)
TEM: Electron Imaging Center for NanoMachines (EICN – CNSI)
Device Fabrication: Integrated Systems Nanofabrication Cleanroom (ISNC – CNSI)
Optical and Electrical Characterization: Huffaker Group – Dr. Diana Huffaker (UCLA)
XRD: Electronic Materials Group – Professor Mark S. Goorsky (UCLA)